Control System Integration
As a full-service system integrator with manufacturing capabilities, GET offers our clients more than just conceptual designs. We focus on utilizing proven technologies and a practical approach for implementing SCADA, communications, and control needs to provide complete solutions. The majority of our systems are developed for the control of water distribution and wastewater collection projects, confirming our commitment to the water and wastewater industries.
GET design methodology and wide knowledge base allows for innovative solutions, which take into account RTU/PLC communications topology, LAN and WAN configuration, state-of-the-art hardware technologies, and currently available and widely-supported operating system and application software platforms.
As part of GET complete integration solution, our role and responsibilities commonly involve electrical and control system design and engineering, electrical equipment manufacturing, system fabrication and installation supervision, PLC manufacturing and programming, SCADA system development, software configuration, documentation, field testing, calibration, start-up, operator instruction and personnel training.
GET integrates the right tools and technologies to improve the efficiency of the client’s production process.
- SCADA Systems: Solutions provider for Wonderware, FactoryTalkView, Intellution, Citect, Iconics
- Web-Based SCADA: Inductive Automation
- Touch-Screen HMI: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Maples Systems, Red Lion, Schneider, Mitsubishi
- PLCs: Allen Bradley, Schneider/Modicon, Siemens, Wago, Bristol, Mitsubishi, Koyo, etc.
- Telemetry: Prosoft RadioLinx, MDS
- Fieldbus Networks: Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus, Modbus/TCP, DH/RIO, CCLink
- Motor and Pump Controls: Allen Bradley, Cutler Hammer, Danfoss, Toshiba, Yaskawa, etc.
- Instrumentation: Flow, Pressure, Temperature, DO, ORP, Turbidity, pH, Conductivity, etc.
- Control Valves and Actuators: Rotork, Auma, Tyco, ABB, etc.
- Operating System Support: Microsoft Windows (XP, Win 7, Server 2003, Server 2008), Linux
- Reporting and Database Systems: SCADA Based or Custom, RSSQL MS-SQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Allen-Bradley PLC
- Modicon / Square D / Telemecanique PLC
- Bristol ControlWave RTU
- GE PLC
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Automation Direct PLC
- Texas Instruments PLC
- Omron PLC
- Siemens PLC
- Wago I/O System 750 PFC
- Sixnet RTU & I/O Products
- Sixnet Ethernet Products
- Licensed and Unlicensed Radio Systems – Prosoft (Locus), MDS, ESTEEM
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Vision Systems
- Process Instrumentation
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix 6000 Motion Control
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix 3300 Motion Control
- Allen-Bradley Ultra300 Motion Control
- AC Tech Lenze Servo Drives
- Modicon Concept, ProWorx32 Unity, PLC Programming Software
- Allen-Bradley PLC5 and SLC 500 PLC Programming Software
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix Logix 5000 PLC Programming Software
- Allen-Bradley RS Linx
- Allen-Bradley RS View & RS View SE SCADA
- Redlion Crimson Programming Software
- Iconics SCADA
- Citect SCADA
- Intellution Fix & iFix SCADA
- Wonderware SCADA
- Entivity Steeplechase
- National Instruments LabVIEW
- Linux OS
- Windows Win7, OS – XP, 2K, ME, NT, 98, 95, DOS
- MS Office Professional
- MS Visio
- MS SQL
- VBA, VB, C, HTML, XML
- Sixnet Software, ISaGRAF
- Inductive Automation – Ignition SCADA
Find out more about GET and how we can provide a Control System Integration solution for your company.
Web site: www.globalenergytech.net